Sunday, July 09, 2006

it's true

i know she didn't call me crying about the state of her life
after she tried to tell me about mine

i know she didn't call me begging to go
somewhere she before would refuse
before

the irony, the hypocrisy of life

i never say i'm better
never say i'm right
always try to listen
then often lose insight

of my core, stability and strength
sacrificed
for your acceptance
into some world
dumbass

the irony, the hypocrisy of life

i loved you wanted you needed you
i was turned away
only let in because i fulfilled something in you

and lets be true
we shared the color blue
so you and me
we both got something new

the irony, the hypocrisy of life

i'm sad, and scared now
but I won't go backwards
can't let you back
not like before

because i know now, what i saw then
but refused to believe
it's true

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...