Saturday, July 18, 2009

Everyone wants more...

I love these women but the nights on the scene well that was a fluke
and I've loved too many people in my past but somehow tried to find the
numeric or planetary connection to find the ones to suit
Sometimes one would come along whose presence or love was so much comfort
but became too much to taller big to bigger, small to smaller

I can't seem to keep it together
I can't seem to keep it together

I love too hard and I fall too fast and I'm much to needy to fill this glass
I've got words and guitars and work, a mom and a dad who are much too sad
to enjoy their twilight
For their lot was much too ... much too much loss

And everyone wants something
And everyone wants more
When things turn to bore they turn to the bottle
which eventually turns into more...

And, I'm turning into a bore
or
I go out seeking to whore
more love and touch and hands and such
from the rock n roll boys and girls

Everyone, including myself, always just wanting more

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...