Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blathering Idiots about Nothing Much

Whisper on foot on your way to see the couple...you're seething with desire.
i'll be back online in a bit to see if you've responded.
In the meantime I'll go lay a track or two or ten
even though I've done this song a million times over a million times to begin
I've not the time to fraternize your sexual desires these long lost articles of clothing
lost in a series of words on some household appliance
heating up in this heat, burning up in this heat

Old steam punk lady large back arms tattoeed you were once so pretty
and still so lovely and sweet and nice
but oh so insecure jealous and envious as you drink yourself into a stupor
you used to be so pretty, and still sometimes mostly nice
except when you think she might steal your man
it's not she you fear
and you can't be warm anymore

Long days on weekends too much by your side
but I can't go out, for going out will take away and bare leaks and holes
will poke air into the core of this here soul

I've been a hermetic recluse
just trying to finish this record
I'm just trying to finish this record.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...