Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Days of Demons (formerly titled Cunt)

So pretentiously you think you've got something over the world
So full of yourself to think you've got something we want

It's cute indeed but perhaps you shouldn't build yourself up the way you do
We do not have the time for you and your measly piddly piddly doo

So many cooks you've got in your kitchen, but no one can fulfill your vision.

I don't use the C word very often, but when the realization hits that I'm expected to bend bend bend
for measly minimalities, I know you must not think me too highly
And I gotta take the high road
I gotta High tail it on down the road.

It took me a minute to link the links and undo suffrage.
It took me a minute to share the folly
but when all was said and done and the reminders of my integrity snapped me back into shape
rejection and dejection and it's finality
I think the final will be a slap in your face

The voices of goodness and positivity are what feed me continually
Keep me in this place to face the next days of demons ahead of me.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...