Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quiet as Mice.......

In my house, Saturday morning, 
Quiet as Mice
One would never know that within these walls
exist so much life

I love these quiet mornings when everyone is asleep
and surrounded by these walls while the sun begins to peek
drinking my coffee and typing these words for you
Another amazing accomplishment, I do have to say
2008 was full of things I am proud of today
A house, a career and music within my reach
A true love and destiny at my finger tips

But then as the household wakes up, and breakfast in bed goes home
I start to regret calling you in here
Because you won't close your mouth
And talk talk talk about yourself like no one has ever listened to you before
And I have to sit here and listen listen to people all day long
all week long
For once perhaps I would like to do the talking.....
And the peace and quiet of the morning is gone....
Long gone........

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...