Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I LIVE IN THE AIR

I am a traveling person that does not have a fixed home nor abode. I will roam where ever I please. You may call me a vagabond, nomad, vagrant, or gypsy.

My soul has a fleeting heart and no real home: THE WORLD IS MY HOME. Don't be fooled by the color, texture and features of my face, skin, hair. Don't be fooled by my clothing. I am a child of the WORLD.

I am not an Ethnicity, that which you may want me to be, that which bounds me, limited out to the sea. Although I am proud of my heritage, I am also wild crazy and free.

I am not an IDENTITY. THAT WHICH YOU WANT ME TO BE. I AM SIMPLY ME.

I AM A CHILD of the world. I am neither WOMAN, MAN nor ANIMAL. I DO NOT BREED.

I do not belong to a city, state, country, but rather to the WILD. LIMITLESS. BREEZE.
I do not follow a doctrine or sacrament. I am not of organized religion, culture or tradition.

I LIVE IN THE AIR. LIKE A BIRD, PLANE or TRAIN.
I WILL FLY....
I CAN FLY....
I WILL FLY....

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...