Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Neurotic & The Insubordinate

I'm checked out already...Two months have yet to pass.
I'm checked out already.You knew that going in.
I'd hoped it would be different. Figured it'd be ok?
No. We're not good friends. What choice do I have?
Torn between both sides.
the Neurotic and The insubordinate.

Your children cannot stand you. You do not have their best interest in mind.
You want me to support you.  I cannot have your back.
It will dig me into an early grave. Out of this place.
I cannot be your slave.

So. What is my next move?
I'm sorry to say it's silent rebellion.
Yesterday was the precursor pinnacle to today's final resolution.
I no longer want to be here.
Don't know how long it will last.
So. Silence & Division. 
Meeting after meeting.
No more kissing ass and smiling, subserviant-ism nor having of your neurotic back.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...