Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Pink Sleeves

After a long restful night with you by my side You know I'm dreading the day
Wanna be near you and soft milky white skin the scent so soft
Drear of leaving this side when all I wanna do is watch from within
and hear you play

It sure is a long day, but all that time in between otherwise would be lost
gone to waste, when it just takes a little. And,
I'm rejuvinated today.

I wrap my arms around this being which grows us together
and my breath is shallow but long and deep as it all molds together
My pink sleeves which keep me warm in the cold at night
and you while you sleep.
You breathe deep in your sleep. Your breath your guiding light.

I am relieved and open for you, my dear.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...