Thursday, January 06, 2011

Going underground, for a bit.

So, I'm going off the radar a bit
I'm going underground a bit
Your materialism is a farce and confuses me a bit
Can't fake it

She stays with him, a bit
And we shook our tale feathers a bit
but Rock n Roll still lives
There is still time to save your soul

Followed the faces a bit,
Facebook stalking some call it
Remember Rock n Roll is real
And the time is now to save it

Wake up fall over this week
Splitting head ache it seems
The work it never ends
but today I'm going underground
I'm taking back what was ours
and giving it to the kids
the kids of our youth
the kids we were in our youth.

The shadows linger a bit
The days of plenty falter a bit
The days of communism and war coming our way
in a bit
I'm not a prophet nor do I know much of anything
But the youthful days of freedom and plenty have gone
and we've got to sacrifice face and hide a bit
We've got to give up the ghost
a bit
We've got to go hungry and want and need and fear
a bit
Or we can run off to Spain or somewhere warm in Central America
or Florida and hide out a bit
But the world will be changing in a bit
And to be prepared is something illegit
But we are Legit, until we go underground and then
We're on the lam, running, hiding
and that's what it must be for a bit.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...