Thursday, January 13, 2011

To Do The Real Work

Driving on this side of the mountain, I can feel you on the other side
Something tells me the story isn't over
I popped up on the time line, someone else gave me an idea
It sounded so much like yours
And of course you were there, like you'd never faltered to be
Like I always imagined you to be
I recalled how I came to believe

Sipping wine I crash in the early hours
by wee morning I'm up and seeping tippy toeing baby kitten
by after hours I'm no longer sleeping seething worrisome
seeing things no after glow.
just wanting to do the good work
but hell, just wanting to do the work
If someone would just set me free to do the real work.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...