Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fame....Yes.... I want it too!

Fame Fame Fatal Fame
It can play hideous tricks on the brain
But still id rather be famous
than righteous or holy anyday anyday anyday -The Smiths

Mr. Morrissey said it but I couldn't agree more
and when she said
Everybody comes to Los Angeles to be famous, but I want to be a landlord
I should have laughed and said, Everyboday comes to be rich and famous.
you came to be rich and he to whore
and yes, I did come to be fucking famous rock star
I want fame and fortune....tours and magazine covers
songs on the radio and face on the silver screen
yes, it's true.
now I said it too.....

The only people who become famous are people who really want it
We are powerful. We are all powerful. But don't let jealousy stand in your way.
Don't let love stand in your way.
Believe in yourself and go for the gold.
The non believers have no belief in their soul.

Fame, dude, fame.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...