Friday, February 15, 2008

all at once

we sat together in silence
all morning
me and the kid
no, not my kid thank god
but nonetheless suprising myself

today i am an open sore
and sitting quietly never felt better
i am waiting for you to reach inside and grab
all that is there
until there is no more

i love and hate all at once
am proud and scared all at once
and next will come little boy talkative
and we'll probably have to play a game

and my neighbors who think that i've got it made
with love all around
and i do, but know it's not true
no, it's not true

i've got this pain this deep deep pain
that won't be fed and won't go away
it's piercing into my gut
and rising

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...