Thursday, February 07, 2008

In these early days

And her face just vanished disappeared, and I realize
in those early days it was a comfort
taking the edge off his alpha ways

In the early days, of barely a few months ago,
she wore a smile on her cherry red lips
she wore a smile as she crossed her ladylike legs
and I realize it was comfort

A different hairstyle every day she wore and it was a costume of sorts
I guess
for all of a sudden he bore, not complete
a whole in that red dress

I laughed and joked about the walking on the slut path
she laughed in good jest it seemed
we were happy
I wouldn't walk this with with with my other girlfriends I stuttered

but he was tearing a hole in her soul
she was just an image we all had concocted for even he
no longer owned the she we believed

my heart somedays it hurts because I guess I so wanted to believe
in she
but she was just a fleeting sight to be seen
a mere figment of our imagination

lady like femininity walking the streets red cherry
in these early days we go on, as one without she

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...