Sunday, February 17, 2008

still i swell

in the noisy semi-drunken expression
this rock 'n roll life, no expectation
of children or being a wife

and an agreement was made sort of it seemed
no there is nothing we can do for our parents
at this point
but be ourselves, and be happy and lead our lives

but still i swell
fear there is no real love in this well
cuz you don't love me anymore
and i've hurt you in a million different ways

and this whole boy girl thing
i can't go down it again
causing pain and feeling bad
obligated into loving
so that you will protect me and save me
after sharing
still be in love with me
when clearly you no longer do

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...