Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Like to Party With Strangers

The miseducation of family values. 
The suburbs and the nuclear family
Has made your vision all blurry
Don't believe the lies
Coming out queer
I like partying with strangers
Listen up my dear
There is more safety in danger


Christmas is hollow when we follow
Obligations fall flat
I no longer linger
There is no coming back even if you

I'll give you  gift
when I want to my dear

on these deaf ears
Don't let this be the waste 
of our years

I no longer quiver
Death to the believer
Christian religious deceivers
That family is somehow better
That blood makes us clever
When we've been ostracized for years and years
for beliefs beyond your fears
Ostracized beyond these tears

beg and plead

I like to party with strangers
There is safety in danger

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...