Sunday, December 08, 2013

Sunday Night in New York

Sunday night in New York
These words are my stories
I miss you somewhere in the dark
somewhere I left you out West

Sunday day in New York
The sun shined for an hour
then the snow came tumbling down
and I had to hibernate

I wished you were here
while we watch tv my dear
no reason to go out there
except to go home I fear

Summer will be here
stinky New York summer
and us too
you and me
we are coming here

Desert cold
The sisters the holiday parties
It all sounds fun
But I'd rather stay in
our West Hollywood
SilverLake Downtown apartment

But we will be here next year
Are you ready my dears?

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...