Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Day I Fell Out of Love

Do you remeber the day you fell out of love?
I do.
Clear as day
Falling in love was like being hit in the head
Falling out of love felt like being punched in the gut

Did someone tell you you could never come back?
So I stayed.
And stayed.
And sure enough when I left, that's what he said
And I never turned back
And it was okay

I walked by a beautiful house yesterday
It was like a beautiful dream
I thought it would save me
I thought the beauty could save me

Today I walked by the same house
And it glittered a little less
Our eyes get accustomed to the beauty
But there is safety in being there before
I've been here before
But now I'm bored
Because the love is gone
Or was it all along
Just an illusion


messages.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...