Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Your Girlfriend Your Fling

Thanks for the call and the late night friends
thanks for the reminders and the memories we made
thanks for planting seeds she and he
sharing your energies with me
I asked you why you cared, and you just looked at me

I don't mean to make it awkward, I'm just no good at riddles
I always state the obvious and accept the emptiness it brings
I've got a million friends boy
I've got a million friends girl

Staring down the house
A million pictures made
a view at 6am
is it the 3rd night of this game

Is this what they call feelings?
when you suddenly start to care
start to shift your attentions
from elsewhere

You said, you were angry
I asked you what was wrong
you said this thing we're doing
something new is going on

I never said forever
I never said a thing
I don't want to meet your mom
And, I don't want to meet your friends
I definitely don't want to meet her
Your girlfriend, your fling



No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...