Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Wrong Place and a Timely Death

I'm in the wrong place
Dying an untimely death
Mornings are a hustle b of emails and madness
and who's who on the other end

In few hours in, I should be composing
Singled out ideas, writing and supposing
But instead I'm hear tedious and imposing
the world of education
measly. fear and loathing
of the parents of a past generation
non supportive
hold on to your day job is the saying
it still after 20 some odd years
painfully staking
striking and hating
it doesn't encourage the painting

I hate you I want to scream at the top of my lungs
I hate the fear you've instilled at the back of my throat
I hate you for you're simple ways
Divided and angry
I want to walk away from a family you just won't get it
Won't ever support it
Who even in my rebellious way I am still trying to push away
I hate you and your view points.
They got me to this point today
And I'm not doing what I want to be doing.
I have to stop doing what you say.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...