Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Keep Writing

Keep Singing
Keep Playing
I am reminded to find some peace
Assured that it's all okay
Trying not to force these things
As it has to happen naturally
We stopped controlling things the day we let it go
And we have to still practice letting go
We cannot control so many little things

The little noble things
Walking with so little life left
I guess I'm seeing symbols and meaning where there doesn't need to be
But I still feel sad.
I still feel the mourning.
A life could not be saved.
He was supposed to stay with me for much longer than this.

Sweethead sing about turning their backs on a loaded gun.
Those times were fun despite the fighting.
And we could have done so much more fun
But we too turned our backs on the loaded guns.

Silly little childrun.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...