Wednesday, October 14, 2009

stealth. whore.

I am not going to sit here and pretend it's all great
that the risk taking is all wonderful that it's so glamorous
and desirable

I will say that I am doing a lot and compromising a lot of comfort
for this art and this life
but often doth wondering if it's all worth it
when wind comes storming through the living room
like they own the place stomping their feet because they do not know how
to walk lightly with ease on their toes. stealth.
stealth.

no stealth to be aware of and no wealth. because he is cheap. he is my tenant. and I cannot stand him from within my core. his lacking of social skills and grace. of knowledge and social aptitude.
yet, having to listen to loud comments. it's so ugly. how much I ignore. an awful landlord. an awful whore.
my choice is to be angered and annoyed. or let that shit go. whore.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...