Friday, October 16, 2009

Sigh of Relief

I've got my Vodka Soda, sans lime and I'm sitting in my room, Friday night
in my boy-shorts and t-shirt, and I've nothing to write.
I've inspired and refreshed this week 1 I had dinner with my sexy Indian friend
we obsessed over anus and we talked about life, work, rules and getting older and fringe
err. I mean fake hair, what do you call it? My colored hair Extensions that reminded us of Crystal Taylor days.
We laughed and I sighed a sigh of relief. It's my girlfriends that know me, that make me Me.
I've inspired and rejuvenated like a vagina on pills. Not really more like a zap from the god's, the heavens, whatever, the planets they shifted and the clouds they lifted and I all of a sudden reveling in my lifestyle.
Where I no longer have to bill or wear a frock that doesn't suit me. Nor wear something day in and day out pretend to be professional more often than not. Instead I can wear belts and boots and hair extensions when I damn well please. God I love it.

I am really starting to become the fringe I know I can so well be.

And 2. The record, this album, this band. Progress is being made though it sometimes comes to a still stand. Every little bit counts, if you know what it means, networking and partying is all part of the mix.

Lesbian ladies all have gone to far away places. It's weird how I always befriend the transients. I can't make your home, though I've got this dream home, where I live with dudes, male energy, pure male energy. You want to find home, but somehow I resist. Got these walls up and don't let you in, unless you are you and you find you're way in, you know who you are you will find your way in.

I have to recognize my role in keeping you away. Ladies of the night. Ladies, even my friends. I know I do it.

But now I'm humbling, releasing and relaxing. Come over or not. Come over or not. If there was nothing else to do, there'd be parties here more often than you'd know what to do.
But, I moved out of domestication, and to move back in is the only thing I knew to do. I don't try to fight it either, I'm older and it's more comfortable, relaxing, the thing to do. But I will say I want it to change, for a few more years at least 5 to 10. But then my life will be something different all together. Something I wish to embrace. An endless drunkeness, happiness' craziness and grace.

wrote:
"Be always drunken. Nothing else matters: that is the only question. If you would not feel the horrible burden of Time weighing on your shoulders and crushing you to the earth, be drunken continually. Drunken with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you will. But be drunken. And if sometimes, on the stairs of a palace, or on the green side of a ditch, or in the dreary solitude of your own room, you should awaken, and the drunkenness be half or wholly slipped away from you, ask of the wind, or of the wave, or of the star, or of the bird, or of the clock, of whatever flies, or sighs, or rocks, or sings, or speaks, ask what hour it is; and the wind, wave, star, bird, clock, will answer you: 'It is the hour to be drunken! Be drunken, if you would not be martyred slaves of Time; be drunken continually! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you will'

To which I say, work it has changed me, the desire for success somehow fits with domesticated bliss, but instead of falling asleep in married bliss, I alone staying up late in drunken madness, typing the words which fall on deaf ears. The work masks the silence.

And lesbians, gangsters, musicians and rockers all live on my street.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...