Saturday, January 19, 2008

the undoing of old strings

telling people too many things
and seeing old friends the undoing of old strings

and pompous jerks who know too much about everything
and have to have the final word the final say
this was my week and luckily not the majority of my day

i know too little about too many things
i don't wanna pretend or front in front of your two front teeth

i had to do it, i tell myself kinda like
getting it out of the way

but it tore me down for years and i have to build myself up today

thanks for the kind words, to my bestest friend
thanks for all the support
you are what keeps me going today
you and the music
you are all i have today

the most important thing today

i gotta throw these old shoes away
i used to love those god damn shoes
it took me so long to undo those strings

but my freedom is not going to be at stake

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...