Wednesday, January 23, 2008

lips service

no more lip service is promised
no more lips serviced i was promised

sucking down my energy is so easy
don't you think? don't you see

yesterday was emraced in love and lust and legs
today the kingdom of anger lays to rest
lips parted was that a smile i saw
as i gave you the dirty dirty bad news
halfway hoping you'd see it my way
that i no longer feel
i no longer feel

such things

lips and lips and legs and lust and lips and everything else in between
and then together we can walk the earth
immortal
vampire
sucking no longer sucked
sucks for you that your feelings are so deep
sucks for me to have to leave it all behind

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...