Wednesday, June 06, 2007

proliteriate

time is such a commodity these days rare and arbitrary
sleep takes up most my nights
and so many people want a piece so many things need a piece deserve more than a piece
a cancellation here and there brings peace

god i hate the drudgery of the 9 to 5 even though it's slowed down
still wanting to take what i need, but somehow always feeling guilty
or afraid

not the evenings indeed for what i choose and what i decide is what will ultimately be
but too much absenteeism can never be good and i tread lightly

my blood boils hot when i think about time
and how i need this proliferation, and the notes keep coming out me
if only nurtured more nourishingly

god dammit its my time. and i want to own it. the day to day is killing me but i guess i'm still working towards it and i'm not as old and tired as i feel. so keep going. but all the million things that need me most suffer so dearly.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...