Tuesday, March 13, 2007

America

where am i?
some hippie at least tryin town
middle of the high mountain desert
surrounded by rosy red rubber neckers

some sorta college town
sorta hipster ville
cafe' singer songwriter once lived here
in this land of masses of millions
in little towns blistering down sun
tattooed cholita
short flat builidings cactus trees in gardens
don't provide any shade
wide fuel drenched streets
in my A/C suv cloth seats

how can you live here?
middle america good love it here
as you should
love hot heat hot hot heat
under my flat feet

and people so many people
the more you know the better
in this here new age flipster
college town north of downtown
but its still suburbua
dry desert vast wasteland
America
to me

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...