Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Trying to Derail Me

You live in fear, you wanna put the fear in me
you say they're gonna come
they're gonna take our dignity
I have to say it
It's just another infamy

Why don't you just do good work
and stop trying to derail me
I'm just trying to do good work
and you trying to put the fear of god in me
Are you doing God's work
in the name of blasphemy

I've got enough obstacles in my mentality
a mind which listens to much
has too much empathy
and all the energies
all trying to derail me

And if I seem distant it's self protection
killing the spiders in my brain
that have been living there too long
living there for too longe

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...