Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She Has No Idea How to Make Friends....

Super hot days are coming
lack of funds headed our way
sadness and fear fills my soul
but deep down I know I will continue to grow

She kills me with her constant paranoia about the other's shirking of tasks
It makes me want to walk out fast.
I feel so trapped
I can't wait to run run run the other way

so cynical and critical of how others live their lives
although it is she that is one of the many lost wives

alone in her despair alone because she wont bend or flex
alone because she won't roam
alone
because she has no idea how to make friends
instead just uses them to dump dump dump
all her materialistic typicalities...onto anyone who will listen
and give nothing in return.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...