Sunday, August 22, 2010

Killing Time and Sanity Slips

Shears in the nursery, life by a wasps nest.
hoe weeds then potted cactus in the rough.

Ladies staring me down in their langley loving gowns
friends so many who don't frown
I can sense it Don't get me down

Licking things together we wander
Family fidelity this town
Slipping sliding I'm gyrating under
I don't mean to scare there
But a Change is abound

Freaking myself out
Alone and ablunder
Is there room to have you living here under
The same roof tin roof Rustin
Would you care sleepovers and other boys
trustin the gardenin the pullin of weeds
Laughter and love helps me with the things that I need

But generous love will batten down the hatches at the beach
And leave me in the desert cultivating in this heat
Even though I can hear the girls sayin no girl no
Freedom amidst the memories makes it bittersweet and sanity slips
That's when I want recognizance near
That's when I miss recognizance here
Even though I say it's over my dear, there is something in my heart
In this house, that tells me
In order to be, I cannot go on living here.

Alone with the kitty. Who makes me sad and lonely.
These bohemian streets.
Though I love the thought. I'm only
killing time here.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...