Saturday, September 22, 2007

the suspense is killing me

Boys and legs and rain flooding these islands
the suspense is killing me and i'm tired of waiting for tomorrow
which will be here eventually

today, feeling so restless i had to release these words
some callous bitch who dared me to beg, dared me to wish
dared me, oh please,
when it's the dude next door and his sexy sexy hair it's gotta be good

so instead i drink i drink i drink margaritas with the sexy bartender boy
a piranha sister with my little secret potion that makes them all fall
right?

it's really a joke but you know there is a sea of world out there of boys
and men
i reckon i'll see them soon
cuz i wouldn't have it any other way

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...