Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dying on The Floor

All the boys and girls know my game. 
Too many years it's been the same. 
I am alive and laughing then I'm heavy dying on the floor

Living in proximity
It's all the same to me
One day I'm too busy the next its blithering incoherent down on my knees

Stop playing these games with me
I'm quiet and gone away and dizzy
I've got this road map that's running on empty
I don't have time for your tomfoolery

I'm playing in the sand alone
Talking to myself again
And I'm quite happy let me go
I've gone quiet shut it down and I'm finally carefree

You're a bad ass, you're a sad ass, who cares?
I used to have time for this social malfeasance. 
You're omnipresence. 
You're On my present. 
But now I only have time for me.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...