Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Wrong Continent

You're so self obsessed it's infuriating
he once said
and little did I know
my friend would beat up your friend
I said
and she says, not my friend
but I met her at your party
I say

the bastard friend
of us bastard children
looking for our mums
looking for a friend

dadless children
walking around
naked
in an unattractive light
with bruises all around

aggression
your blue black eyes
I almost checked myself into
the chateau
the monastery
the chateau du monastery

children of divorce
provencial
she's not French I told the Austrian
and we surmised
the American boys are
all afraid of commitment

thus
we're on the wrong continent.
Intensely wrong.



No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...