Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any real Sense.

Gotta write one more poem about it
Even though my piano came tuned
And I don't think it's gonna happen anymore
I just can't imagine it would happen anymore
After you sold everything you had
everything you'd ever owned

Another failed band
Another talented artist
I sleep at night knowing
I did whatever I could to do.
I followed my dream the passion
I followed myself through
I can only do it for me

So I'm throwing it away
I'm throwing it all away
Chalking it up to a bad investment
I failed myself in this way

All I can say is I believed
And what a great journey it has been
tremendous growth and a sigh of relief
that from here on out
and here within
I'm throwing away all the plans we made
all the plans I believed in
I'm throwing them all away
And starting a new beginning.

Not attached to these investments
Though sadness and letting go is real
my eyes and heart will forever look fondly
in these vision I once could feel
I now look to a new dawn
a sunrise I can sense
Towards making sense
Though non of it much ever made any real sense.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...