Saturday, April 26, 2008

On Being Judged and Rejected....

Walking through these days with a handful of sweet gut juice
Leaping through the air, over windswept fears of jealousy and superficial friends
then there is the current fragrance I should just be alone
I am ultimately mostly alone anyway, yet bound by these strong strings
"can you talk?" I know what he means, and I can't help but feel
I traded these in

It's all for the journey "you made all the right moves"
is that not subjective to the person it benefits the most?

I know I did though. For I had to see this through
and disappointment on being judged and rejected
controls me today... and her words ring true You need time. Neediness a reflection of time.
I want her to be right. and the other one saying "You will feel the pain 3 months later." I want her to be wrong.
And I know she is. I feel both right now.

Who controls the time? Who controls the time and space? I wonder not.

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...