Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the enchanting full moon

the enchanting full moon
happy valentines day to you
you're so beautiful do you know?
I think so much so

But,
I won't fall like I've done before
I won't walk down the path with you like
I might have before
I have love to give, but no

It's super warm today even though there is no
sun in the sky, not a glimmer of light
only rain clouds and darkness
but I can feel your warmth heating through me

But, god I am so sad to say
I cannot fall like I would have done before
I won't walk down the path with you like
I might have before
I have so much love to give to you
trust I want so much so
to give to you

in ways like never before

I made you a beautiful card today
of hearts and crayons and colors everywhere
then I tucked it away
and wrote this poem on the other side

oh romance to give it to you, spread the love
right?
but I won't
too bad so sad,
this also I know

No comments:

The Glorious Burn

I'm angry and they say it's the stress Something traumatic from the day I left there No it had nothing to do with the Years of snort...